Denbighshire County Council Cabinet Committees
For ordering and viewing options, select View at the Archive
- Held At: Denbighshire Archive Service
- Finding Number: SDC
- Date: 2000-2016
- Level: Collection
- Extent: 102 boxes (1.734 cubic metres)
- Description: This collection reflects Denbighshire County Council's adoption (from early 1999) of a Cabinet style of governance, in line with Central Government guidelines.
Scope and content: agendas, reports and minutes of Council committees.
- Related Material: SDS (Shadow Denbighshire Authority); SD (Denbighshire County Council)
- Access Conditions: Access to part of some items may be restricted by exempt information as detailed in Parts 1 and 4 of Schedule 12a of the Local Government Act 1972. Each item to be checked by archivist prior to access.
- For more information: Denbighshire Archive
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will be catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The collection will be arranged into sub-sections, such as series, files, items, and these will all be clearly related. Archival collections often have folder type structure if they are catalogued to this level of detail. The researcher can then see the context of an individual item, such as a letter - they can see that it forms part of a series, and the series is within a larger collection. Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Ordering the Document
Online ordering is coming soon.
This document cannot be ordered in advance. Please order on arrival.
Please note access restrictions may mean that certain items cannot be viewed due to poor condition, data protection or it may be available in another format, such as on microfilm.