Ysgol Graianrhyd, records of
For ordering and viewing options, select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Denbighshire Archive Service
- Finding Number: ED/102 Ysgol Graianrhyd
- Date: 1913-2008
- Level: Collection
- Extent: 2 boxes
- Description: Graianrhyd School opened in 1913.
The school became a cluster school in 1991 with schools in Llanferres and Llanarmon yn Ial. The three schools then became a federation in 2002 known as Ysgol Bro Famau. The Graianrhyd site closed in 2002.
Location: Eryrys Road Llanarmon-Yn -Ial Nr Mold CH7 4TB
- System of Arrangement: School records are arranged as follows;
1. Log books
2. Admission registers
3. Attendance registers
4. Managers minutes
- Related Material: CD/A/4/90, CD/A/4/93- Plans
- Access Conditions: This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.
- For more information: Denbighshire Archive
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will be catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The collection will be arranged into sub-sections, such as series, files, items, and these will all be clearly related. Archival collections often have folder type structure if they are catalogued to this level of detail. The researcher can then see the context of an individual item, such as a letter - they can see that it forms part of a series, and the series is within a larger collection. Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Viewing the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered in advance. Please order on arrival
Alternatively you can request a copy of this document by signing in and selecting request a quote.
Please note access restrictions may mean that certain items cannot be viewed due to poor condition, data protection or it may be available in another format, such as on microfilm.