Photographs of Women's Land Army workers (Ruthin)
For ordering and viewing options, select View at the Archive
- Held At: Denbighshire Archive Service
- Finding Number: DD/DM/1892
- Date: n.d. [?1940s]
- Level: Collection
- Extent: 1 envelope (43 photographs)
- Description: Includes group photographs, tractor driving, fruit tree maintenance, harrowing, digging and meal breaks. Some images may have been taken on Cae'r-afallen Farm. Photographer (and copyright): Elsa Frischer, died 1976 (no known descendants).
- Copyright: Elsa Frischer, died 1976 (no known descendants).
- Related Material: See also PPD/90/484 - Land Army girls at Ruthin Fair
- Access Conditions: This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.
- For more information: Denbighshire Archive
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will be catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The collection will be arranged into sub-sections, such as series, files, items, and these will all be clearly related. Archival collections often have folder type structure if they are catalogued to this level of detail. The researcher can then see the context of an individual item, such as a letter - they can see that it forms part of a series, and the series is within a larger collection. Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Ordering the Document
Online ordering is coming soon.
This document cannot be ordered in advance. Please order on arrival.
Please note access restrictions may mean that certain items cannot be viewed due to poor condition, data protection or it may be available in another format, such as on microfilm.